Friday, May 21, 2010

I wish upon a star
Wanna be right where you are
You set my world on fire
Babe I got a crush on you
I wish upon a star
Can't you see how right
we are
We should be together
Babe I got a crush on you
I used to
turn around and walk away
Never stopped to play
Cause there was no
attraction
But in my heart you start to grow on me
Kind of suddenly
So now I've changed direction
Knowing it might seems strange
Love
came over me
Feeling the luck has changed
Do you want me, like I want
you?

-tata young. Crush on you.



He-llo peeps!!!!
LOL!
Had school . played with teddy bear that yuan sheng made with the 4 others.
Made goggles for it.
Aft school. had Band<3
Did chorales, articulation and learnt new songs.
I like itt!!!!! <3
after band went home.
I wanted to eat kiwi after seeing the metronum colour during band.
went home ate.
Learnt new vocab words quickly.
On computer now.
Fuckzsc you.
Dont make promises when yhou cant keep them.
The only thing you do is make others feel worse.
fcuk you alot for now.

Anyway-.-
Life is boring.
im just living for the sake of missing new stuffs right now.
I do NOT like my life.
it sucks to the core.

byee!
BoNa

No comments:

Post a Comment