Thursday, July 22, 2010

Heypeople.
Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AI HUI! i love you
Now, Many of you said that i changed , Alot.
:)
I dont know whether it is for the better or the worse.
Bleh. I just realised that many things have been changing.
Maybe they are changing because my views of things are changing.
I feel that the only person i can trust completelyy isai hui Xp haha.
Im starting to feel less happy. I laugh out of no reason. I think im crazy. Xp
There was oral today.
Gosh JOEL from 2C!!! How much do you weigh?!
Mygawd,you scared me today in oral when you jumped down the stairs -.-''
And you're still laughing over there today.
Bleh. :D
I want to watch Despicable me
After exams :)
Well, tomorrow is science class test. I hope i will score well so it will bring up my marks abit.
Oh and joey teh -.-''
You left a scar in my face from your shoe bag, you freak.
XP
Well, Thats about it i guess.
:D Haha
byess
BoNa

No comments:

Post a Comment