Friday, July 23, 2010

Im sooo tired and my muscle hurts. with no reason. I hope i am growing, maybe.
Nowadays, i'm vecoming a sexist. -.-''
I'm starting to dislike all boys except those who are in quite close terms with me.
You'll know you are, i would have toldd you Xp
Well, i feel that boys are so different to girls.
I seriously cannot understand them. The only thing you give to girls are irrating and annoyed feelings.
Who cares anyway, im going to say that im not a sexist anymore in a few days anyway. Its called Pms people.
XD
Well, today had art. The tracing idea was damn smart. I wanted to paint. Bleh.
English had comprehesion. Omygawd, finally, a teacher who teaches well.
There was maths, cones is easy, i did it long ago. But the spheres will be bloody hell man. -.-'
Wel, had recess, skipped it to study. (im guai, i know)
Had science. Paper was alright. I knew all except one question. The power thingy. I didn't study that chapter thoroughly yesterday so its alright.
Had sectionals. Was superduper annoying. Due to various reason like my legs being too short -__-"
Cant help it. Went home, studied my chinese, science and english like shit for like 4 hours straight. Took an hour nap after that.
Bleh, my mom wasn't home, i was starving -.-''
Yes, i cant cook. got a problemm?! LOL
Then yeahh, i'm going to practice maths now. BECAUSE of the similarity chapter(which im horrible at) My mom bought A SEC 3 ASSESMENT!!! YAY!!! AWESOMEE! not.
so yeah now i'm signing off
Byess
BoNa

No comments:

Post a Comment