Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Heyy PEEPS :D
BACKK FROM SCHOOL!
lollll!
urghhhh-.- I am gonna kill belinda!
SHE IGNOREEDDDD ME??!!!!! WTF lolss!
HAHA!!
Anywayyyyyyy mid years are coming. im scared. And i hope i can do my best.
No time nowadaysssss !!!!!
WHY?
Because of FB! IM like fucking addicted to it.
And there is this person, not someone not close to me(DUH) whom i hate LOT!
Like seriously. Im in it too alrightt. Dont make it sound like as if I am slacking around please.
So yeahhhh. i dont slack. its not im my dictionary :) and ermmm to that spammer.... Like i said . Dont say stuff about band. Its like seriosuly lamee :)

I just realised. when i wear my specs... my eyesight gets worse. -.-
HAiyoooo in thiss rate.. ill have to constantly wear spectacle siaa -.-
and happi happi. I GOT A PASS FOR MY kou tou bao gao.
Lolsss
But i did NOT compy my classmates work lah please?!
Stop saying that i did cause it makes me feel utterly shitty.
And to another person in another schoolll
I know that ur not close to me but dun go around backstabbing my friends. ITs seriosuly something a pshyco will do yeahh?:D Your not a pshyco right.. although u look like one! :)
LALALALALALAALALALALALALALALALA!
TODAY in school i had a bad bad timeeeeee. two boyus beside each side... decided to make a spiderweb and i was SOMEHOW involved. LAMEEEEE lolsss but FUNNY! :)
ANywayssss GD LUCK TO ME FOR MYE!


:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) BoNa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment