Monday, March 1, 2010

Omg Omg Omg Omg.
I got an A1 for science. tHAT WAS LIKE AN impossible FOR ME LORHS....-.-
haha.
Im quite happi! AND
I didnt fail my chinese. Im one of the five who PASSED! Woots for me!(nt showing off)
lols.
Kenneth from 2d was damn funny,
He was like, "wa lao, he get highest for science, he get highest for geog and i nothing.
So i told him. "You highest in chinese what... (he's same chi class as me)
And he repiled, "first in the lousy class .. also not form class.. no use...
And i had the face of 0.0 over there.... ROFL
Todae.... i really wanted to recieve my maths paper... But sadly...
I DIDNT.
WAHHHHHHHHH!
i actually thought i was going to fail SCIENCE.
I'm like... on my desk telling rachell...
Omg.. ithink im the one who fail in the class..
Oh shit.... and i bcame damn emo and felt like vomiting blood.
And when i got back the paper.... i was like
"oh shit... it's my turn... im gonna fail."
And i saw it..
I saw a
BIG MARK WHICH SHOWS A1!!!!!!
I was like YEAH BABY WOOTTTT!!!
im angry at RACHEL LOKE.
For NOT knowing what ELECTRIC CONFIGURATION is....
which she could have gotten a high A1. she's dumb.... haiz.... but she's my mom.....-.-
so stupid... lols
oh yeah.. i choked on my saliva at chi class todae...
i started coughing and the people beside me was laughing..
WHY?
Because they gave me something which looked TOO DAMN FUNNY.
haha.
I WANT MY MATHSSS!!!!!!!!! FAIL OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!! I STTILL WANT IT... T.T
haha.
i sound whiny.i honestly hope that wsmb can wind GOLDDDDDDDDDDDDD XD this SYF.
I might kill the judges if we don't...
Haha. lols..
i Hate geog btw... it effing sucks... 11 marks fly for nth.. -.-
Just becoz ONE question wromng.... 11 marks fei lerh...
%$^&78%^*(&^%66%$%^&*()9656^&* and yeah
that's how im ending my darling postttt!!!
Ta-ta!!! <3

BoNa<3

p.s i just realised...
Jon Bon Jovi is old. lols... HEEHEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment