Thursday, July 1, 2010

Always smile. Smile is the cure to everything. Even to love.

Hohoho.
Belindachiakaixin:)
Jealous isitt LOL.?!
Yeah larh.
LOL
Well had school today.
Ms Aw is awesome :)
I think ms noras(?) is way better than the other one we had last term :/
:)
Aft school went to macs with belinda.
saw lih zuan(?) And her friend. LOL im gonna scold her for not sitting with us with her friend.
haha :)
LOL went home, watch titanic.
I cried bullshitting loads.
It was so sad larh. Im so happyyy
i got the right tune for hymn to the sea (titanic theme)
Yay
I still feel sad at titanic.
man life could have been saved.
Seriously.
and it was so sad when the guy died. My god.
All the frozen bodies floating in the sea.
only 6 survuved.
:(
Anyway, im obsessed over titanic.
I cant believe how Dicapro can look so hot back then and look so old now :/
And bELINDA.
Dont jealous :) Haha
LOL i lovee you too. But somehow larh, you have another person to close that particular close bond with too. You senior right?
Dont sad. I think i will cry too when you dont be friends with me.
I couldnt stand to see you so emo long ago.
Im glad, that you are getting better day by day.
IT better not be just for show though. I really hope so :)
Cheer up yeah? i love you :) Thanks for cheering me up, when i was sad.

Dahlya? You alrite? letting others get into you, shows that you care for them. Just ignore and relax. That's the only way to live without getting pissed by people you don't like. :)

Byee
BoNa:D

No comments:

Post a Comment